This dwarf Japanese Maple collection of three plants in 9cm pots is must have for any garden. These stunning plants are supplied as a set of three dwarf maple plants. These come as 20cm maple plants in 9cm starter pots.
Also known as Acers, these dwarf trees are guaranteed to make an impact in your garden for years to come!
They maple plants lose their leaves in winter and burst with incredible colour in spring. Their foliage changes colour throughout the year, producing amazing array of colours in Autumn.
In this amazing collection you will get 3 incredible maple plants.
- Maple plants grow very slowly,
- Are ideal for growing in large pots or smaller gardens,
- Require very low maintained,
- Have gorgeous foliage
Ideally these dwarf maple plants should be place in light shade.
- Acer palmatum Atropurpureum : It has burgundy-purple leaves an then change to a shade of bright red in Autumn
- Acer Orange Dream : When new it has bright orange growth, this then changes to yellow in the autumn. It is slow growing to 2m (200cm) over 20 years.
- Acer palmatum Emerald Lace: Has emerald-green leaves that turn into blazing shades of reds and oranges. It is slow growing to 1.5M (150cm) over 20 years.